ProHub X2 Bike Seat
The Prohub X2 dual pad Bicycle Seat features two individual seat pads that are doctor recommended to help alleviate groin, prostate, perineum, tailbone and coccyx area pain and discomfort when riding. This unique design is lightweight and supports up to 400lbs!
- Adjusts from 8.5" wide up to 9.5" wide
- Each pad measures 5'' W x 7'' L
- Individual seat pads move with body when pedaling
- No pressure placed on sensitive areas
- More pronounced nose helps riders be more stable on seat when cornering and pedaling at high speeds
- Softer & wider seat pads as compared to the EasySeat
This saddle is best suited for riders that:
- Experience severe groin, prostate, or perineum area pain and discomfort
- Sit more upright on the seat of the bike in a more casual position
- Weigh less than 275lbs (seat is rated for 400lbs)
- Are male or female (unisex design)
- Are going to be replacing the saddle on a road, mountain, hybrid or stationary/exercise bike
The Prohub X2 is a uniquely designed seat. It may take time to adjust to the dual flexing pads. Please check out this helpful tip from one of our customers on how to properly adjust and ride on the Prohub X2
Your satisfaction is our top priority! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days from when you receive your order, for a refund or exchange!