ISM PS 1.0 Time Trial Bike Seat
The ISM PS 1.0 Time Trial Bicycle Seat is a fresh look for the original ISM Time Trial Saddle. The ISM PS 1.0 features the same 15 series padding, and sloped front arms like the original, but with sleek graphics. Similar to the other PS type saddles by ISM, the PS 1.0 features a slight upward slope at the rear, providing superior hip support when your body is rotated forward in a more aerodynamic position.
- 15 Series foam padding and sloped front arms supports hips when leaned forward towards the handlebars of the bike
- Seat measures approximately 5'' W x 9'' L
- Elastomer seat suspension provides shock absorption when riding
- Anatomic relief zone provides perineal and groin area pressure relief, as well as ventilation to the area
- Rear transition hook
This saddle is best suited for riders that:
- Experience mild to moderate discomfort in the perineum, groin, and/or tailbone/coccyx area when riding
- Ride only in an aggressive position, and are leaned towards the handlebars of the bike at all times when riding
- Weigh less than 230lbs (seat is rated for 300lbs)
- Are male or female (unisex design)
- Are going to be replacing the saddle on a road or time trial bike
Your satisfaction is our top priority! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days from when you receive your order.